Independency benefit

Granted to persons starting an independet life after the guardianship of children's home or foster care has ended.
Read moreKuva vähem

To submit an application:

Where to start

Write the application. The form is available here

Personal identification

Have an identity document with you.

What to do with the form

Submit the application to the local social welfare department.

What to do when the result is unsatisfactory:

The district elder solves disputes related to the service provision. It is possible to contact the City Government or the county governor if one does not agree with the district elder's administrative legislation.

For contact information, choose institution from the list: