Reception and processing of marriage applications, marriage registration preparation and marriage certificate issuance.
To submit an application:
Where to start
- Study the form abiellumisavaldus (.pdf) and read more from the contents page.
- 2. To submit the marriage application come to the Tallinn Vital Statistics Department at, Pärnu mnt 67, room 103. You can fill out the application form on.site.
Our information day at 11 am - 4 pm on 2 April 2016.
We will speak about the legal and ceremonial aspects of concluding a marriage, and about operations concerning civil status matters in general.
On 2 April 2016 we shall receive marriage applications for concluding the marriage before 2 July 2016.
Have identity documents with you.
What to do with the form
Fill out the application form with your future husband on-site (marriage application has to be filled in in Estonian) and give it to our official with whom you will agree on the date of the entering into contract of marriage.
According to the Family Law Act section 1 your entering into marriage contract will not be conlcuded not before one month and not after three months have passed since the application has been submitted to the vital statistics office by the prospective spouses. Your entering into a marriage contract will be concluded on the day you agreed on beforehand and you will receive the marriage certificate.
What to do when the result is unsatisfactory:
Follow our instructions.
|Address:||Pärnu mnt 67|
|M||(08:15 - 18:00)|
|Tu||(13:00 - 17:00)|
|W||(08:15 - 17:00)|
|Th||(08:15 - 17:00)|
|F||(08:15 - 13:00)|
- Perekonnaseisukannete tegemise ning väljatrüki edastamise ja säilitamise kord
- Perekonnaseisuasutusele esitatavate avalduste, paberil tehtavate perekonnaseisukannete ja perekonnaseisuandmete väljavõtete vormid, abieluvõimetõendile kantavad andmed ning mitmekeelses väljavõttes kasutatavate keelte loetelu
- Perekonnaseisutoimingute seadus