Documents and an application for a parking card for a person with mobility or vision impairment are accepted in the information hall of the Tallinn City Government (Vabaduse väljak 7), desk No. 4.
To apply for a card, the following should be submitted:
- an identity document (passport, ID-card, driver’s licence or, for children, birth certificate);
- decision establishing the degree of disability and additional costs in case of a working-age person; (On the basis of an application, a card is provided for a person with an intermediate, advanced or profound mobility or vision impairment.);
- in the case of a child or a person of retirement age, a notice issued by a family or specialist physician concerning the irregularity of mobility or visual function, in addition to a decision establishing the degree of disability and additional costs;
- a notice issued by a family or specialist physician concerning a temporary irregularity or a notice concerning a child or person of retirement age;
- a 3 x 4 cm photograph of the person applying for a parking card;
- completed application for a parking card. A parking card may be applied for on behalf a person with mobility or vision impairment by their legal representative.
- A parking card is issued for the person free of charge. A parking card is issued for the period of validity for the degree of disability indicated on the document proving the disability but for not longer than five years. In case of a temporary irregularity of mobility or visual function, a parking card is provided on the basis of a physician’s certificate for the period during which the irregularity is to pass but for not longer than six months.