Referral of children without parental care to children's home:
Target group of the service: Children whose:
1) parents are dead, declared to be fugitive or missing;
2) parents have been assigned a guardian due to their restricted active legal competence;
3) parents have been deprived of parental rights;
4) parents have had to give up a child without being deprived of parental rights;
5) parents are under provisional arrest or in prison and whose caring and raising is not being organised by a guardian and carried out the child's carer in the family.
The child protection official of the department formulates the referral and forwards the file to the service provider. Also, the child protection official of the department prepares a tripartite management agreement for buying the substitute home service.