Transfer to a social welfare institution


To submit an application:

Where to start

The client's legal representative or the client contacts the local social welfare department.

For contact information, choose institution from the list:

Personal identification

Have an identity document with you.


A suitable service will be found for the client.

What to do when the result is unsatisfactory:

The district elder solves disputes related to the service provision. It is possible to contact the City Government or the county governor if one does not agree with the district elder's administrative legislation.