Storytek is held on 19th November in Nordic Hotel Forum Tallinn along the audovisual summit Industry@Tallinn & Baltic Event of 20th Black Nights FF - the only FIAPF certified A class Film Festival in the Region.
How to get your creativity, message or product out to the audience and customers across the world?
How to execute a successful multi-platform project?
What are the best ways to fund your project, startup or production?
Which platforms work and which don't?
And most importantly - how to make it and not to break it in the global content and IP industry.
Hear & Learn from the marketing executives of Sony Entertainment, the producer of Iron Sky, the digital producer of Academy Award Gala, the casting director of Call of Duty and a number of film, content and venture capital specialists and investors from Europe, USA and Asia.
WHAT YOU GET:
Creatives & Producers
- Expand your story or creation to multi-platform IP universe with global appeal
- Discover new forms of distribution, marketing and financing
- Explore the possibilities and strategies for different platforms
Startups & Tech:
- Meet new investors & financiers
- Engage potential clients, partners or licensors
- Learn to and apply from case studies and success stories
Investors & Financiers:
- Find new investment opportunities
- Explore business and financing models in the growing area of IP and content industry
- Meet VC funds and partners
Students & Non Profits:
- Learn from the top mentors and professionals in film, games, transmedia financing
- Expand your professional network
- Take your first steps in the industry
SOME OF OUR KEY SPEAKERS TO ANNOUNCE NOW (AND MORE TO COME LATER
John Heinsen - CEO @ Bunnygraph Entertainment, USA, former digital producer of Academy Award Gala
Mitch Mallon, Chair, EMEA, CEO @ Stadium Media, Digital Integrator for Itunes, Google Play & Amazon
Keith Arem - CEO @ PCB Productions, Casting Director of Call of Duty, celebrated VR and game development guru
Kadri Ugand - CEO @ Gamefounders, the accelerator program for global game developers
Colin Brown - Editor @ Slated and the top specialist of all things film financing and big data
Chin Kai Giang - Partner in Aurora Media and several South East Asian content investment funds
Tero Kaukomaa - Producer of Iron Sky, Finland's greatest genre franchise on a global scale
And many more to come …
REGISTER TODAY TO STORYTEK
Early bird registration available until the 9th of November.
Special rate for students.
Storytek is organized by PÖFF Industry@Tallinn & Baltic Event and partnered by Head Capital, the innovative investment group.
+372 502 2757