International Free Public Transport Conference in Zory, Poland
On 6 November 2014, Zory hosted an international conference of free public transport.
Zory became an international arena for exchanging views on free public transport. The conference was addressed mainly to representatives of local governments, but also research institutions, movements and companies involved in the management of public transport. The purpose of the conference was to disseminate knowledge about free transport. Cities that have implemented such solutions, presented their case.
The forum was opened by the Mayor of Zory, Waldemar Socha. Other presentations were given by representatives of Tallinn (EE), Trentino (IT), Academy of Social Sciences in Chengdu (CN), Saxion University of Applied Sciences (NL), as well as Zabki, Gostyn and Żory (PL).
- Estonia, Tallinn - Taavi Aas (.pdf)
- Estonia, Tallinn - Allan Alaküla (.pdf)
- Italy, Trentino - Paolo Vergnano (.pdf)
- China, Chengdu (.pdf)
- Nederland, Saxion - Michel van Hulten (.pdf)
- Poland, Zabki - Robert Perkowski (.pdf)
- Poland, Gostyn (.pdf)
- Poland, Zory - Bronislaw Pruchnicki (.pdf)
See more pictures on conference website