Grants for trainee instructors
Grants are being provided in order to stimulate cooperation between companies and universities, institutions of professional higher education, and vocational education institutions. This should improve the organization of professional traineeships and motivate companies to use experienced workers to instruct students.
The grants are intended to support the instruction of trainees studying the natural and exact sciences, engineering, manufacturing, and construction, which are defined on the basis of the Estonian Standard of Higher Education and Standard of Vocational Education:
- In the fields of natural and exact sciences, the following subjects are eligible: the life sciences, physical natural sciences, mathematics and statistics, and computer sciences.
- In the fields of engineering, manufacturing and construction, the following subjects are eligible: the engineering fields, manufacturing and processing, and architecture.
A grant applicant may be a company that is registered in Tallinn, whose primary place of business is Tallinn, and the location of the professional traineeship is carried out in Tallinn (except for client visits), and which meets the following conditions:
- The company has no tax debts;
- Liquidation or bankruptcy proceedings have not been initiated in regard to the applicant.
The maximum grant amount is 2 EUR per one hour of instruction along with all the taxes to be paid on the wages and must meet the following conditions:
- The maximum grant is 2000 EUR per calendar year.
Tallinn City Enterprise Department
Vabaduse väljak 7
15199 Tallinn, ESTONIA
Phone + 372 640 4240
Fax +372 640 4208