Park and ride
Park and ride – good for the environment, good for the wallet.
In the Park and ride car parks on the outskirts of the city, you can park your vehicle free of charge and safely and travel to the City Centre by public transport.
Why use the P&R system?
• It saves money as parking is free of charge.
• Parking is safe – the car parks are equipped with cameras.
• Their use is convenient, with the car parks at public transport stops.
• It saves money as public transport services are frequent, on time and with minimal waiting times.
• Stress from standing in traffic jams and looking for a parking spot in the City Centre is reduced.
Car park locations:
How to use the P&R system?
- To use the Park and ride system, all you need to buy is a ticket for public transport .
- Timetables for the public transport serving the P&R car park
- Use the free of charge trip planner!
Legislation and surveys
Tallinn Transport Department 640 4700