Politseiaed (Police Garden)
The military vegetable garden existed in this area already in the 19th century. In 1910 Tallinn city became the landlord of the most of the area. Afterwards, it used to be a police vegetable garden for many decades, hence Politseiaed (Police Garden). The park in its present shape dates to the years after the World War II. The strictly regular system of the paths originates from the 1950‑ies − the time of the Stalinist park architecture. The area was thoroughly reconstructed between 2003 and 2005. There were 46 species of ligneous plants in the park in autumn 2007.