Disabled child allowance

Disabled child allowance is granted to a parent, guardian or to the child's carer, who, according to the Population Register, had been a citizen of Tallinn for at least one year before January 1st of the application year, lives, according to the Population Register, on the same address with the child, and the child has not been granted the incapacity pension.

The guardian of the child has the right to apply allowance even if the guardian, according to the Population Register, lives outside Tallinn and the child is a citizen of Tallinn.

The allowance, 100, is paid once in a year.

  • Where to start

    Write the application in the self - service portal

    Personal identification

    Have an identity document with you.

    What to do with the form

    Submit the application to your local social welfare department.

    What to do when the result is unsatisfactory:

    The district elder solves disputes related to the service provision. It is possible to contact the City Government or the county governor if one does not agree with the district elder's administrative legislation.

    For contact information, choose institution from the list:

  • Providers   Service providing location