Guardianship establishment arrangement

Preparation of materials for establishing guardianship for disabled persons and representing them in the court.
  • Where to start

    Contact an employee in the social welfare department of the district administration of the person who needs guardianship.

    For contact information, choose institution from the list:

    Personal identification

    Have an identity document with you.


    The district administration registers documents necessary for guardianship and submits the necessary materials to the court.

    What to do when the result is unsatisfactory:

    The district elder solves disputes related to the service provision. It is possible to contact the City Government or the county governor if one does not agree with the district elder's administrative legislation.

  • Providers   Service providing location