Maintenance of green areas parks, roads and small sites

Finding of doers for executing the maintenace and renovation of roads, squares, bandstands, park benches, music pavillions, fountains and ponds. Parks on the map.

  • Report a problem tree next to a primary road by calling 6457197. Report a problem tree in a side street to your city district or call the helpline at 1345.

    For contact information, choose institution from the list:

  • Providers   Service providing location