The application (further also the final report) shall be submitted through the Tallinn self-service environmentfor Grants to Non-profit Activities. The additional documents requested on the application form shall be provided together with the application.(User instructions for the self-service environment)
The additional documents requested on the application form shall be provided together with the application:
- CV of each management board member of self-employed person.
- Price proposals for all acquisitions planned within the project
- Copies of operating permits and licenses (if necessary for operating in the field)
- Documents (such as rental contract) certifying the ownership or right of use of a construction or land necessary for taking the action
- Letter of authorisation, if the representative is acting under an authorisation
- Certificate from the Tax and Customs Board, reflecting the number of persons who have received TSD payments with code 10 (previously 01) and 33 (previously 13) declared by the company within the last 12 months
After submitting an appropriate final report through the Tallinn self-service environment for Grants to Non-profit Activities, the grant is transferred to the current account of the company within 21 days.
(User instructions for the self-service environment (PDF, 253.99 kB)).