Partial compensation of prescription medicinal products

Partial compensation of bought prescription medicinal products for the least privileged residents.
  • Where to start

    Go to your local district administration's social welfare department.

    Personal identification

    Have an identity document with you.


    Partial compensation of a prescription medicinal product.

    What to do when the result is unsatisfactory:

    The district elder settles service provision related disputes. It is possible to contact the city government or the county governor if there is a disagreement with the district elder’s administrative legislation.

    For contact information, choose institution from the list:

  • Providers   Service providing location