Skip to content

Correcting residence information

If you have not received your information leaflet by 23 February 2023 at the latest, it is worth checking your electoral information via the e-mobility register, by calling 1247 or by contacting the district administration where you live.

If a person is not on the electoral roll because he or she does not have a place of residence as recorded in the population register, an application to change the registration details and to be entered on the electoral roll must be submitted to the district government of the place of residence, together with a declaration of residence. The civil registrar will examine the application with the electoral roll and will reply to you without delay.

Last modified 23.01.2023