Paper and cardboard
Paper and cardboard waste must be collected separately from other waste! Paper and cardboard can be recycled as material if it is collected dry and clean.
Paper and carton waste include:
- newspapers, magazines, catalogues and advertising materials
- notebooks, paper and cardboard folders, printed and clean writing and drawing paper
- envelopes, books without covers
PLEASE NOTE! Dirty or wet paper and cardboard, household paper, used paper dishes, paper and cardboard packaging, film, foil and copy paper must not be placed in the paper and cardboard waste container.
- in all residential buildings with at least five apartments;
- in institutions and companies
Description of the service: organised waste transport