Green Economy Cluster
Green Economy Cluster is developed by the Estonian Waste Recycling Competence Center. Main objectives of the cluster are to increase the amounts of waste recycled in Estonia, to produce from waste products compliant to quality standards and certified and to share experiences of companies on waste recycling.
- Development and promotion of sustainable management of resources
- Waste recycling
- Produce from waste products (compliant to quality standards and certified)
- Seminars and roundtables
- Waste management consultations
- Waste management training sessions
- Certification of recyclable materials
Partners in different international waste recycling projects; Market for recycled materials; New possibilities to recycle waste; Partners for international trainings.
20 members, including
- 16 companies
- 2 research and educational institutions (Estonian University of Life Sciences, Tallinn University of Technology)
- Estonian Water Works Association
- Estonian Waste Recycling Competence Center