Applying to the Tehnopol Startup Incubator has begun!
This will be your year, founder! Grab the unicorn by the horn or jump into the zebra saddle and apply to Tehnopol Startup Incubator’s growth programme. The application forms are open until January 28.
The zebra era has begun in the Tehnopol Startup Incubator. What does it mean?
Unlike unicorns, zebras really exist in the animal kingdom, with four hooves firmly on the ground. A zebra company is simultaneously profitable and beneficial for society. No, zebras are not charities that have no interest in profit. Rather the opposite, zebra companies try to design a business model that would be profitable right from the early stages of the company. In consequence, zebras grow more slowly than unicorns, but more stably. Zebras are long-distance runners, not sprinters.
It doesn’t matter if you want to become a unicorn or a zebra – it is important that we are ready to support you on your way in the Startup Incubator. Of course, you are fully capable of building your own business. Otherwise, you would not be a founder. But with the advice from experienced mentors and the help from us, the development of your company is simply 10x faster, many mistakes are not made and we open the doors for you that would otherwise remain closed. You always have someone to count on!
WE HELP YOU:
- Build a sustainable business model
- Create a product the content and technical specifications of which correspond to the expectations of customers
- Reach the first clients with the assistance of a sales, marketing, and public-relations management plan
- Find common ground with investors, business partners, and clients
- Cultivate the required private investments
WE OFFER YOU:
- Flexible program
- Practical workshops
- Dedicated personal key-mentor
- Top-notch help from expert mentors
- 30k in valuable partner deals
- Access to local and international investors
- Exclusive events
- Workspace in Tehnopol’s open office
Applying has begun! Don’t waste another minute – apply now!
More information on the Startup Incubator website: startupincubator.ee