Tallinn Strategic Management Office
The goal of the Strategic Management Office’s activities is to coordinate the implementation of the city's strategic goals and to support the city government in creating a modern living environment for the people of Tallinn, performing public tasks, organising local life and shaping relevant policies. The Strategic Management Office operates as a competence centre for support services, which supports the basic activities of public authorities and institutions managed by the city.
Tallinn Strategic Management Office Statute
Structural Unit Statutes:
Tallinn Strategic Management Office consists of the following structural units:
See also detailed structure and contacts
- Financial Services
- Personnel Services
- Digital Services
- Communications Services
- Strategic Planning Service
- Enterprise Services (previously the Enterprise Department)
The Strategic Management Office is mainly tasked with:
- organising the development of the city's development and strategic goals and supervising their implementation;
- managing the implementation of city government policy in the city's institutions and the implementation of the city's major projects;
- provision of the city’s public services (including e-services) and support services;
- central management of the development of relevant principles and standards;
- organising the activities of institutions managed by the Strategic Management Office.
The services offered by the Tallinn Strategic Management Office can be found in the service database.
- Public Procurements
Public procurements in the jurisdiction of the Tallinn Strategic Management Office are published in the Public Procurements Register.
Legislation, instructions, manuals and support materials (including frequently asked questions) related to the organisation of public procurement can be found on the Ministry of Finance webpage.
Studies are published in the Tallinn Study Database
- Procedural Restrictions
Information about activities and decisions for which procedural restrictions are not applied and about which a notice must be published on the webpage of the institution/city performing the public duty are published here (§ 11 subsection 3 clauses 4, 5 and 7 of the Anti-Corruption Act) Procedural restrictions will not be applied and a notice must be published:
- if the replacement of an official is not possible as a person meeting the requirements for the replacement could not be found;
- in regards to actions or decisions with which the institution performing a public task ensures the organisation of its work, with the exception of service-related decisions;
- in a city institution if, taking into account the specificities of the local government unit, the application of the procedural restrictions would be unreasonable from the point of view of public interest.
- Salary details
- Job advertisements and internship
Information on job advertisements and internships of the city organisation can be found here.