Cultural and leisure activities in Tallinn
Below is a list of leisure activities in Tallinn that are free of charge for people arriving from the war in Ukraine.
As a rule, all you need to do to redeem for activities is show your Tallinn smartcard and proof of identity. If registration is required for an activity, it is indicated.
Institutions and activities
- Visits to all branches of Tallinn City Museum
- All outdoor sports facilities, parks and trails in Tallinn
- All services of the Tallinn Central Library and its branches, including access to computer and WiFi, photocopying, use of rooms, participation in events, etc.
- Use of the Central Library Overdrive to read Ukrainian language books
- Visiting any of the Tallinn youth centres and participating in activities (7–26 year old)
- Any movie at Artis cinema until June 30
- Different hobby groups for Ukrainian kids
- Hobby groups at the Russian Culture Centre
- All state museums, museums with state foundations, and many municipal and private museums (check this table)
- Estonian National Symphony Orchestra (ERSO) concerts
Starting from April 1st. Tickets available at the Estonian Concert Hall ticket booth. A personal identification document must be presented to prove refugee status and obtain free tickets.
- Concerts at the Estonia Concert Hall
ALPA Kids – mobile learning games with the emphasis on different languages and cultures of the world, can be used by refugee children for learning Estonian.
Multikey + TaskuTark Comprehensive Estonian language courses for refugees – platform itself is not in Ukrainian, but translation support is provided.
VideoBit – platform for learning about cultures and languages through videos to support refugee integration.
Events on particular dates:
- Creative workshops in TrickTreck toy store
On Mondays at 18. Register here
- Tallinn Old Town tours in Russian
On Saturdays, time must be scheduled with the organiser
- Russian Puppetry Arts Theatre plays
- Half an hour long organ concerts Tallinn Dome Church
Every Saturday at 12 o'clock
Please contact the sepcific club for details.
- Sobukai ju-jitsu classes for free for 8–15 years old Ukraine war refugee kids.
- Diving school AKVALANG
- NGO Nõmme Kalju FC
- NGO Tallinna Kalevi Football School
- NGO Football School AUGUR
- Volta Põhja-Tallinn Football Club
- SK FC Levadia Football School
- NGO Nõmme Bicycle Club
- NGO BUDOLINN Judo School
- HC VIPERS NGO
- NGO HC Panter
- Jyoshinmon Shorinryu Karate-Do Estonia
- NGO Sports Club Iman
- Sports Club IMPACT
- Sports Club Taifu
- Boxing Club Kalev
- NGO Fox
- NGO Tallinn Badminton Centre
- Estonian Kids Tennis School
- Club TC Avantage
- TOPi Swimming School
- NGO Circus Studio Folie
- NGO Dance School Laguun
- Chinese Martial Arts Sports Club JULGED
- Foundation US Tennis Academy
- Sports Club Fortuna
- Sports Club Kontakt
- Martial Arts Club Budokan
If your organisation would like to offer an activity or service to refugees, please contact email@example.com