Roheline Turg (Green Market)
A tiny triangular plot has once been built up, but already in the middle of the 19th century it was a flat‑land serving as the grounds for the fish market. By the end of the 19th century only the function of flower and grocery market remained. In 1893 the area was no longer in use as a market spot (except for the flower trading) and was redesigned to become a tiny greenery. The chapel was constructed according to the design of Nikolai Heraskov and Nikolai Thamm jr. in 1909 to celebrate the 15th anniversary of reign of the Russian Tsar Nikolai II. Nowadays this plot serves the basis for an open‑air café area.