Municipal Police Department
Paldiski mnt 48a
Phone: 14410 / 661 9860
Head – Aivar Toompere
- Exercising supervision over the performance of the rules adopted by the Tallinn City Council and conducting misdemeanour proceedings in the case such rules are breached.
- As authorised by the Tallinn City Government, exercising supervision over adherence to laws and processing misdemeanours.
- Guarding the property in the ownership or possession of the City of Tallinn.
- Participating in guaranteeing public order in the institutions and at the public events of the City of Tallinn.
- Maintaining the Misdemeanour Register of Tallinn and other registers and databases required for the performance of the board's tasks.
- Preventing the misdemeanours that belong to its area of competency.