Price and Consumer Protection Division
Consumer Policy Department
- Counselling the residents of the city, settling applications and complaints related to consumer protection;
- Reviewing and coordination of the prices of fee-charging services rendered by the offices of the city; administrating the price information;
- Formation of the pricing policy related to goods or services offered by enterprises who have special or sole right to sell such goods and services;
- Counselling the residents of the city, apartment associations and real estate agencies relating to the division and calculation of the costs in residential buildings administrated by real estate agencies or apartment associations;
- Counselling traders in the field of regulation of trade and services.
- Verification of trade licenses and activity licenses and supervision over compliance with the general rules for shops, the general rules for catering, the general rules for trading in markets and streets, the services regulations and the rules for the labelling of products;
- Supervising the adherence to the requirements of Alcohol Act, Tobacco Act and Consumer Protection Act and imposing administrative penalties;
- Settling applications and complaints related to consumer protection.