Independency benefit

Granted to persons starting an independet life after the guardianship of children's home or foster care has ended. Independency benefitis 320 euros can be paid in 6 months

  • Where to start

    Write the application. The form is available in the Forms section

    Personal identification

    Have an identity document with you.

    What to do with the form

    Submit the application to the local social welfare department.

    For contact information, choose institution from the list:

    What to do when the result is unsatisfactory:

    The district elder solves disputes related to the service provision. It is possible to contact the City Government or the county governor if one does not agree with the district elder's administrative legislation.

  • Providers   Service providing location