Call for Expression of Interest
The European Cluster Collaboration Platform (ECCP) will organise the EU-Taiwan Cluster Matchmaking Event 2019 in the context of the GLOBAL INDUSTRIE in Lyon (France). The overall objective of the event is to provide EU clusters access to the Taiwanese market through close cooperation with local-based organisations.
The event will be organised by the ECCP in cooperation with Taiwan’s Bureau of Foreign Trade (BoFT) – Ministry of Economic Affairs (MOEA), the Chinese National Federation of Industries (CNFI), Enterprise Europe Network – Auvergne Rhône Alps (EEN) and Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA, EEN).
An ECCP call for expression of interest, together with the application questionnaire, is available for download below. Please follow the indicated guidelines for application within the Call for Expression of Interest.
EU-Taiwan Cluster Matchmaking Event
EU-Taiwan Cluster Cooperation Seminar
Visit to GLOBAL INDUSTRIE
Local visits and other activities!
Dates & place: 6-8 March 2019 in Lyon, France.
The mission will take place in the context of the GLOBAL INDUSTRIE trade show (5-8 March 2019).
The key focus areas for clusters aiming to participate in the event are those at the core of the GLOBAL INDUSTRIE trade show:
- Manufacturing technologies and equipment
- Mechanical engineering and metalworking
- Smart industry and connected factory: cobotics, augmented reality, predictive maintenance, digitisation of production
Moreover, clusters with a main core sector related to a user market of the focus areas above are invited to apply, e.g.:
- Chemicals, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals
- Consumer goods
- Energy and energy infrastructure
- Food industry
- Transports and mobility
Opportunities for SMEs:
The activities in the scope of the GLOBAL INDUSTRIE trade show offer great opportunities for European SMEs in the focus areas to exploit business opportunities internationally. The ECCP encourages European cluster organisations to disseminate this opportunity among their SMEs.
- Please download the Call for Expression of Interest and the Cluster Registration Questionnaire below, and follow the indicated guidelines for application within the Call for Expression of Interest.
- Expressions of interest to participate in this mission must be submitted electronically by end of day (CET) on the 11 January 2019at the latest to EUmatchmaking(at)spi.pt.
- If you have questions regarding the event please send an email to EUmatchmaking(at)spi.pt.
Source: European Cluster Collaboration Platform