Estonian and Tallinn marathon championships will take place on Saturday, 12 September, in the vicinity of Reidi road and Pirita road in Tallinn. We ask everyone moving on foot and in vehicles to observe the traffic information and avoid occupying the running track.
The following changes apply in the traffic organisation of Tallinn during the Estonian and Tallinn marathon championships on Saturday, 12 September 2020:
- From 8 AM to 2 PM the light traffic roads of Reidi road and Pirita road are closed.
- From 8 AM to 1.30 PM the public transportation lane and the 2nd driving lane of the Pirita road in direction of the city are closed to traffic. Traffic, incl. public transportation moving towards the city is rerouted to the common lane next to the traffic island.
- From 8 AM to 1.30 PM buses No. 1A, 5, 8, 34A and 38 driving in direction of the city will not stop at the following stops on Pirita road: Mälestusvälja, Maarjamägi, Lillepaviljon and Lauluväljak.
- From 7 AM to 3 PM the car park next to the Russalka monument on Pirita road is closed.
- Traffic in direction of Pirita will run in one lane according to the bus lane construction traffic schemes.
Licensed G4S traffic regulators will organise traffic during the event. The race will be secured by the police, security teams and racetrack jury.
In case of additional traffic-related questions please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Event traffic information and schemes.