Tallinn Education Department
There are a total of 198 institutions in the Tallinn Education Board's area of administration:
- 126 preschools
- 58 general educational schools
- 1 vocational school
- 9 hobby schools;
- Tallinn Teachers' House
By thinking about the needs of the learner, we will develop the best, most modern and diverse study environment.
To develop, in a professional manner, a quality environment for learning.
Area of activity
The Tallinn Education Board's area of activity is the managing of educational issues in Tallinn and administration of general, vocational and hobby (special interest) education in the city's municipal educational institutions and other institutions administered by the Education Board.
- shaping Tallinn's educational policy;
- developing the study environment and creating conditions for successful study and educational activity;
- providing consultation to pupils, parents and institutions;
- financing educational institutions and organizing accounting.
Leini Jürisaar, üldosakonna peaspetsialist