Counseling for potential, start-up and operating entrepreneurs in business related issues: starting-up a business, choosing the form of business, registration procedures and expenses, state support measures, Tallinn's support measures, business plan and finance forecast consultation. Free consultation up to 5 hours.
The Tallinn Enterprise Department provides:
- Business-related advisory services related to business start-ups and consulting on the preparation of business plans and financial projections
- Advisory services related to labour laws for both employees and employers
- Tallinn business grants (new job creation grants, trade fair grants, grants for trainee instructors)
- Information days and training
- Information on business grants (incl. EnterpriseEstonia start-up grants, Unemployment Insurance Fund business start-up grants)
Information available from:
The Tallinn Enterprise Department’s information desk in the Service Bureau of the Tallinn City Government at Vabaduse väljak 7.
phone: 640 4388
Your questions will be answered by information specialist Kätlin Veik