You have reached to Tallinn's participatory budget official webpage. Here you can find detailed information about the process, all you need to know when submitting your idea and information about upcoming deadlines.
The Voting Results for the Participatory Budget Projects, February 3, 2021:
- The winning idea of the voting in Haabersti District „An outdoor gym for the Õismäe Bog health trail“;
- The winning idea of the voting in City Centre „Drinking taps by health trails“;
- The winning idea of the voting in Kristiine District Japanese style miniforest in Kristiine“;
- The winning idea of the voting in Lasnamäe District „Improving the Pedestrian Tunnel in Mustakivi“;
- The winning idea of the voting in Mustamäe District „Tallinn Secondary School No 32 Ball Games Arena“;
- The winning idea of the voting in Nõmme District „Pääsküla and Harku Fitness Trails' Surface Reconstruction“ ;
- The winning idea of the voting in Pirita District „Installation of Pump track in Pirita“;
- The winning idea of the voting in Northern Tallinn „Kass August's Promenade on Kopli Street“.
See more detailed voting results for all districts HERE
The documents of the city government order can be viewed here: "Approval of the voting results of the participatory budget of the city of Tallinn for 2021". (For a better user experience, we recommend opening the link in Google Chrome).
Voting period (January 18th-31st) has ended.
Take a look at the ideas on the map
- Take a look at the ideas that qualified for voting of Tallinn's participatory budget. Click here.
- Take a look at the ideas that didn´t qualify for the voting. Click here.
If there is anything you need to specify about participatory budget, please feel free to contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Tallinn’s participatory budget idea subbmition was open from November 16 to December 6, 2020.