Save the date for the 6th edition of the European Cluster Conference that will take place in Bucharest, Romania, from 14 to 16 May.
It will bring together 400 cluster policy-makers, cluster managers, practitioners and other stakeholders. The event is organised by the European Commission’s Directorate-General for Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs together with Romania, under the Romanian Presidency of the Council of the EU.
The conference will feature high-level policy discussions, inspiring speeches and practical good practice examples about recent and future priorities for cluster policies and developments to support sustainable industrial modernisation and interregional cooperation. The spotlight will be on building bridges among the different actors of the cluster community, and discussions will focus on topics such as digitisation and skills gap, circular economy, shared value and social impact. The conference will use an interactive approach, where participants will be invited to actively contribute, collaborate and co-create.
The European Cluster Conference 2019 is an opportunity for you to:
• have your say about the main cluster-related policy developments at EU, national and regional level;
• listen to feedback from EU Cluster Weeks events and comment on current and upcoming challenges and opportunities;
• exchange ideas and best practices on how these challenges can be tackled;
• vote the European Cluster Manager of the Year and the European Strategic Cluster Partnership of the Year and
• team up with others by networking during the conference and engaging in the pre-conference EU matchmaking event.
Participation in the conference will be free of charge. Registration will open around mid/end of February. Early registration is advised to ensure registration. You will soon find more details on the conference website at www.eucluster2019.eu
Please find a draft program attached.
For practical information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: The European Cluster Collaboration Platform